Howdy All! We're finalizing our wedding plans, and here's what we have so far:
Wedding Ceremony April 29th, 10:00AM at the Houston, TX temple
Luncheon to follow at a Japanese Buffet located 5-10 minutes drive from the temple
The reception will be held on May 22nd at the Rita Ranch building. The receiving line will start at 7PM.
We also plan to have an open-house for those who cannot attend the wedding ceremony,luncheon, or reception. To avoid so many schedule conflicts, we'll be having it on Sunday, May 9th from Noon to 9PM. We feel that celebrating an eternal marriage is an appropriate Sunday activity.
We are still working things out with getting to and from the airport. Our flights leave Saturday, april 24th around 7:45AM and gets in around 6:30PM on Friday, April 30th. Please let us know if you can help with transportation.
Since so many have asked, we are registered at Bed, Bath and Beyond, Target and Wal-Mart.
Hey, I can't find your Target registry. I have something specific I wanted to get you, so I figured I'd check out your registry for the details. ;-) Can you check and see if you can access the registry?
ReplyDelete