Monday, March 17, 2014

Books, Pie, and Spring

Today I was annoyed at how we run out of book shelf space, so I went through our books (yes the boxes are filled with books) and sorted them, weeding out ones that I'm probably not going to read again. Because what really is the use of owning a book if you're not going to revisit it? Isn't it better to give it to someone else to read?
You can see why I'm such a fan of public libraries.
I do keep some of my books in boxes. Some of my boxed books are for kids, but I hope those will get some use in the future.

Today Little Foot got muddy while we played ball in the back yard (that's why we mostly play at parks--more space and no mud puddle in the corner). I headed in and got 2 small towels, 1 wet and 1 dry. I went back outside and Little Foot ran away from me. Finally I nabbed him, put him on the doorstep, and wiped those paws. When I was finishing his last back paw, he leapt from the step onto the woodchips and I had to let go of the paw or he'd be hurt.
I got bested by a dog.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to everyone!



"Little Foot is brown,
Chocolate is delicious,
I'm sending lot of love
With these Valentine Wishes"
-From my parents

Spring is here in Sacramento

Happy Pi day!

With cactus to remind me of home


No comments:

Post a Comment