Saturday, March 20, 2021

St. Patrick's Day

 


Theo asked me to take this photo and when he saw it, he announced, "This is the photo of 2021!"
He loves a picture Tina got of him and the girls a year ago and wanted one this year. I pointed out that Miri was blurry and Wendy wasn't smiling and Theo said it doesn't matter and he didn't want to try for another.

Theo shared his garbage truck with the girls and they were delighted

It snowed again! Twice in 1 year!
Miri is in the hood and Wendy in the two tone hat



Julie
Miri




Miri and Wendy

Miri and Wendy
One night for bedtime snack I was feeding them ham and Cheerios. After finishing all of her ham, Wendy placed a Cheerio on Miri's tray. While Miri was busy looking at it, Wendy deftly swiping a piece of ham for herself.


Miri and Theo in their St. Patrick's Day green
Well, I told Theo to wear green and he said the blanket was good enough and he wanted to be in the pictures.



Theo and Wendy on St. Patrick's Day


It says:
Duplicator
Good or Bad

My child has clearly been reading too much Calvin and Hobbes. . .
He was disappointed that it didn't work. I told him to use his imagination :)




Wendy is blurry. I was trying to get pictures of them in green for St. Patrick's Day but she was moving everywhere.

Wendy loves Theo


Wendy is getting some curls

Miri and Wendy

Theo continues to ask me for embarrassing or funny stories of people I know. For St. Patrick's Day I told him about how when I was young my dad, who's red green colorblind, would always come out wearing a yellow shirt. When we'd tell him he needs to wear green, he'd tell us that it is green.

From that conversation, we started discussing what being colorblind is and who is colorblind in my family. My cousin Devon believes that grass looks orange to him.

If you have any embarrassing or funny stories to tell Theo, you should. It will give me a break of trying to come up with some. He's only been asking me to tell him some since his birthday. 

We also celebrated Pi Day with pizza, pumpkin pie that Jay bought me, and cherry pie that I made for. . . Theo. That was the kind Theo chose. It's also Jay's favorite. 

1 comment: