Wednesday, April 13, 2011



In this post: my graduation, Jay's hard work, my student teaching, a tiny dachshund, a new home, and the quilt.
Okay, so I'm finally graduating and very proud of myself and my upcoming Bachelor's degree.
My student teaching was hectic and I enjoyed the kids. I'm not sure what the next step will be in life, but I'll let you in on it sometime later.
Jay's going into finals for the Accounting Jr. Core, which means a lot of work. He does so well. I'm so proud of him! He's also worked at an online tax firm and been offered a position over the next year.
The tiny dachshund was Jay showing off his sculpting skills. Sometimes I wonder why he's going to accounting school rather than art school. Just kidding. Jay looks forward to seeing his real dachshund again.
Nat and Chad are here in Utah and called us up to show us the home they've made an offer on. They're kindly offering to let us live in the basement section until Jay graduates. It's a bit less than 1/2 hour away from BYU and it's really nice.
The quilt was a Christmas gift from Jay's mom--the crocheted one with all the colors. It's very fun, and double-thick, so it's warm. My mom made the pillow cases with the embroidery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment