The first picture is of the kids enjoying the dog bed... we have snuggle puppies in the shape of humans!
Dad V's been here and assembled this built-in book case and even brought lots of books to put on it. The dogs are loving the yard--there's Little Foot with a ball in the grass.
Also, Jay and Dad V took me orienteering--something I've never done before. Jay suited me up in a long sleeved jersey and pants for running and following a map and compass. Dad learned quickly that I'm no runner :) But we still had fun and now I can go to courses by myself. Also, I look professional because of the jersey and duct taped pants... it looked like I'd done it before. I'm reminded of a few years ago with Will. He borrowed a ski outfit for his first time skiing... he wore that red white and blue, star spangled thing and everyone thought he must be serious about skiing... when he was actually heading to the bunny slope for his first run.
These are 2 "after" pictures, one of me a little sunburned from the Orienteering meet (and very. bitten by mosquitoes) and Jay snoozing on the couch, exhausted from his run of the very steep advanced course.
No comments:
Post a Comment