Monday, July 18, 2011

Truck of Fun (part 2)



In the Truck of Fun from Houston, Jay's dad brought us many things including the cake topper to mine and Jay's wedding cake! Well look, it survived :) We're planning on eating it tonight.
We still haven't gone through all the boxes, but we've found a number of cool things. There's a picture of a puppet that Jay is waving in front of Dad. Sakura is in heaven playing dress up. That bathrobe she has on has Ariel. You gotta love the way Disney never goes out of style :)
I guess you can also tell that another thing we've accumulated is a mess. I have been getting rid of moving boxes online and we're slowly getting things figured out.
On thing we found was a pretty bag made of floral fabric. I'm using it as a scripture bag (and getting rid of the one I've had since I was 8... it's had a lot of love--loved to death, in fact).

No comments:

Post a Comment