Thursday, May 9, 2013

Bike!

Jay putting together his new bike!

Beautiful rain! We've had some lovely cooler days recently.

A woman from church invited us over for dinner, along with 2 other couples and the missionaries. She used 4 of these as center pieces of the table, and then sent us each home with our own roses. So pretty!
I need to move them into a larger pot, hopefully without killing them.

I needed a place to put my metronome, pitch pipe, pens, pencils, cords, etc. for practicing the keyboard, so I made  this! I think it's pretty cute. I attached the straps only to the back of the pouch so that it would be easy to access the things while sitting at my piano chair.
Yes, it's made from an old polo and a button off a jacket that wore out. Go me!

We picked this up second hand to hold my music! I feel so green reusing and refashioning items  instead of buying new.
Since my last post I've had some success with new recipes, but I'm always on the lookout for more dinner/healthy recipes. Jay had been spending lots of time studying for the CPA exams. Little Foot helps by lying at his feet.

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I was just thinking about you guys today. I'm so glad I can read your blog and see how ya'll are doing! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing some pictures!

    ReplyDelete