Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sacramento Adventure

After our weekend in San Francisco my parents came back to my place. We ate pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream and took Father's Day, Sunday, off which was good since we were tired.
After church most of us took naps and that night I made orange chicken in honor of my dad, as well as his favorite no-bake cookies. Mom was glad I didn't deep fry the chicken.
Then on Monday and Tuesday we went to see what California's capital had to offer in the way of tourism.


in the capitol building were some offices as they originally were. I thought the old  fashioned stove was rustic and fun.



A picture taken of the winged sea horses on the lamp, not the ugly painting of a former governor. I thought my niece Sakura would like the sea horses with wings.

Dad looks buried in roses. Or maybe he's part of a Where's Waldo game.




I took this picture for Lisa, since she's cool like that.

The wires are of a dog. It's a little hard to see in the photo.



On Tuesday we had an adventure with a locked bathroom door. My dad showed  it who was boss and so we got to shower.


I took lots of pictures of Little Foot along the river, trying to capture how deliriously happy he was to be with us and by a river.
When we were in SF a good friend watched him, but he still missed us. He was glad he was invited along on Tuesday. In fact, he was even glad the door jammed that morning so we stayed at home before lunch (attempting to break in the window or detach the door...)


No comments:

Post a Comment