Saturday, October 26, 2013

Halloween Party

My friend threw a great party and everyone was in costume, prizes for costumes and dishes the guests brought.
I did have pictures of kids on my camera, but I'm not sure if parents want me posting pictures of their kids, so I'm just putting up the adults. I didn't get many pictures of adults without children. Sorry. The pictures also don't reflect that there were tons of people there.
Thanks for hosting, Claire.
The ninja turtles brought us pizza!

Those rolls are stuffed with ham and things. So good. Also see the spider cheese ball? The legs are made out of olives on straws!
I made some of the mummy dogs.... and so did someone else.

brain punch!

Brain cupcakes with blood filling!
Click to see the detail of the frosting on the back ones.

Drink stickers :)

The party even came with a yellow eyed, black cat.


Donatello, Raphael, Aladdin
AKA
Essi, Mark, Jay



We won a prize for the costumes most like the original. It's fudge with a tri-colored, candy corn theme. I think it's delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment