| Remember my girlie mugs? Well I got Jay some mugs for Christmas that suited him better. |
| I'm a bird. See, I can even build my own nest! |
I think Little Foot is beginning to show his age. He'll be 9 (calendar) years in the spring.
He used to climb all over me when I did yoga. It was quite annoying. When I'd do a bridge, he'd seize the opportunity, jump all 13 pounds of himself onto my torso, and lie down!
He doesn't do that anymore, which is really nice... but I have to admit his antics were funny. Jay especially used to like it when I was doing upside down poses and Little Foot would run up to me and try to lick my face.
Little Foot doesn't act exactly like he did before, but he will still chase a ball as long as I stand out there and throw it for him, even after a half hour when he's panting like crazy. So don't worry, he's still himself!
My new projects are practicing the piano and I started a food blog. Somebody's Dinner.
I do wonder how long before I run out of recipes that are mine to post. But I have had some fun, and frustration, trying to make the page do what I want it to do. Davy gave me a few tips on html. Thanks, Davy.
I do love cooking/baking, so it is fun :)
I also enjoy leading the primary kids in singing time.
I did an activity with song titles in balloons and had the kids pop the balloons. I tried to ham it up, plugging my ears and wincing whenever the brave child popped a balloon. Apparently I was too convincing.
After primary a 10-year-old girl told me that she thought I shouldn't bring in balloons again because I didn't like them!
I have a new calling: I am going to lead the music for congregational hymns in Sacrament Meeting. This is in addition to my primary calling. I will like this calling, but that's partially because I have no plans to sit up front the entire time. I like to sit with my husband during church, thank you! I'll just come up for the music.
No comments:
Post a Comment