Well, we finally did it. We got me home for Christmas! It was great to see all the family. And I do mean all the family, almost:
We had all but one of my siblings there, meaning there were six of us. Only Steve and his family weren't there, but we got to see him at Thanksgiving. My parents, of course were there.
I say they were of course there, but they are actually going to be Mormon missionaries going to Concepcion, Chile in a few months, and so will miss next Christmas.
My Dad's parents both live in Tucson, so I got to see them. Also, he has thee siblings, two of which live there and one who traveled to be there. We also had my cousin Alex come in. All in all, a great big party :) I didn't actually get pictures of the big group.
 |
Little Foot decided to be buckled up with me for the car ride! No, this was not when I was driving, don't worry :) |
 |
| My neighbors spoiled us rotten when we were kids, and they continue to do so now we're adults, starting with huge boxes of chocolates. Sarah is playing the part of Vanna White. |
 |
My niece was so excited to take a picture of me with the camera. You should have seen the photos I didn't post... there were a few shots of peoples' rear ends! |
 |
| I love the tutu! |
 |
| Posing at the park |
 |
| All of Lisa's kids love my dog. |
 |
| Happy nephew. |
 |
| My grandma sent this to me :) |
 |
| This looks really nice in my living room. It's from my parents. |
 |
| My Uncle carved this for me. Beautiful. |
 |
This is a Yamaha digital keyboard I got with Christmas money and other money I've been saving. I originally bought a Williams Allegro 88 key thing and returned it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment