Before this I had noticed I was getting bigger and Jay said, "How do people not notice that you're getting bigger?" so having friends confirm it was fun.
I have been feeling a lot better in the pregnancy recently. In fact, yesterday I was really tired and couldn't figure out why. Later I realized, "I'm tired because I'm pregnant." I had had so many good days in a row, I forgot what pregnant felt like, I guess.
Our air conditioner didn't work very well for 4 days last week and then on Saturday of a holiday weekend decided it would never work again. We are getting it fixed tomorrow. Thankfully it's been getting into the 60s at night so we can use box fans and open windows to cool everything down. Also, we have access to a community pool, which I think I am going to take advantage of today.
So this morning before it got hot I was trying to do some prenatal pilates (exercise DVD) I was down in a lunge position and Little Foot was trying to get me to play with him. I ignored him. Then he put his green ball in his mouth and put both his front paws on my knee.
I am such a sucker. I paused my workout and threw his ball for him and drank water before going back to exercise some more. I love my little doggie and his enthusiasm to play ball.
Little Foot seems a little more protective of me now that I'm pregnant. I don't know if he knows or if he has just picked up that Jay is more protective of me, but it's cute. Sometimes when we're out walking he barks terrifyingly at any man who approaches.
Jay made some stress balls from a YouTube tutorial. He made them out of flour and balloons, so they are really cheap, but also really cool. I ended up watching a friend's kids at my house a week ago and they were very excited to play with all the colorful balls. I don't have a lot of toys for kids at my house, so that was fun for them. We squished them into shapes and then took turns hiding and finding them, and then rolled them into a goal to score points.
No comments:
Post a Comment