Theo just had his 2 month check up. He looks plenty healthy, although his kidney surgery is still on. He had a low grade fever from his vaccines for 24 hours. We kept him on Tylenol and held him a lot because he was fussy, but now he's feeling much better.
When we hold him up to stand, he can bear all his weight almost on those strong little legs. He definitely needs help balancing, but it's fun to have a strong baby. Also, if you lie down and put him on your stomach, he wiggles his way forward -- typically until his face hits my neck and he starts acting hungry.
He's started looking at things on the walls and likes the mobile on his swing. He has also started falling asleep during the day for 10 minutes and then waking with new energy. I have to be careful that he doesn't cat nap instead of a long nap, and then want to play a lot and then Julie never makes dinner.
I am trying to make more crock pot meals so I don't have to tend things on the stove and can start them throughout the day when I have a chance.
 |
| Zinah, he's wearing elephants with elephants on the bouncer harness and more elephants above on the mobile. |
|
 |
| I couldn't get a picture of Theo smiling at Jay because Theo always makes terrible faces when a flash is involved |
 |
| Happy boy this morning |
 |
| Little Foot likes the nursing pillow too. |
No comments:
Post a Comment