Monday, January 18, 2016

Theo and a few party pictures

Jay: You're taking more pictures?
Me: His Gabby wants to see them.

I broke out the 0-3 month clothing a few days ago since he has outgrown about half of his newborn things.

At the 2 month appointment he weighed in at 11.8 pounds and everything looked good.

On Saturday he successfully reached for a rattle I hung above him and grabbed it. Good job! He also giggled just for a second today when he was in smile monster mode.

I call him my smile monster when he decides it's awake time and gives lots of smiles.

I use the word monster because most of the time he will wake for a feed at 5:30 or 6 a.m. and then notice the skylight is brightening by the end of the feed. Instead of letting me get more sleep, he grins and wants to play. It's both cute and exhausting. He often then will refuse to sleep until at least noon, so no naps for me, the very early riser, until later.

I just finished The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde and really enjoyed it. Does thoroughly enjoying classics mean I'm old and boring?

I got it on my iPad and read it while Theo ate. He eats all the time, so it only took a few days to read.

I thought it started a little slowly but became more fun once the picture started changing. It's interesting how differently society treats beautiful people, and also how ugly it is to mistreat those around you.
Make it snappy


The doctor at his 2 month appointment was pleased with his strength and head control

At a quinceneara for a cousin of a cousin (or you can say for Jay's coworker's daughter) Kaiana was so happy her Uncle Jay danced with her




Aunt Lisa is good at holding babies

Theo and his second cousin. She was born 8 days before him

This little girl didn't know us, but she was very attached to Theo. Her mom kept dragging her away. She held his hand gently and Theo slept

I got new, bigger pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment