I didn't get too many pictures, but Theo and some of his cousins went to the zoo today. He wasn't really smiley, but he was very alert and seemed to enjoy it. His favorite was the otters, I personally believe because they are similarly colored to Little Foot. He mostly just looked at everything passively, but at the otters he leaned in and wiggled all four of his limbs. He also reacted to the rhinoceros.
Erik really liked the rhino too.
He did take a few naps, which was good for him.
The zoo has lots of elephants, some of which are babies. It also has a lot of shade. It was in the 80s today, but in the shade it was pleasant.
 |
| Can you see the peacock on the sidewalk in from of my mom and Emerson? My mom is carrying Erik. I would have gotten a better picture, but I was pushing Theo in the stroller. |
No comments:
Post a Comment