Monday, July 18, 2016

Theo and some new things

Theo is getting into everything, the strong kid. I guess this cupboard is for pots and pans as well as for little boys.

What are you looking at me for, Mommy? I'm an explorer.


He also causes lots of trouble for me when I'm loading the dishwasher. He loves to play in the dog's water and chew on anything.

I mentioned that he doesn't use the dog stairs to go onto the bed very often anymore unless I was up there. Well I guess it's because there's nothing on the bed he really wants -- usually. I left him for just a minute in my room and came back to find him up the stairs onto the bed playing with the iPad and cell phone that I had put there. Cell phones, apparently, are for chewing on and he had locked the rotation on my iPad screen, I eventually figured out. He's not 9 months old and he is already messing with his mom's technology!

Theo woke up bright and early this morning and so I decided to try to get some pictures outside while the lighting was nice and it was still cool. Unfortunately, Theo was sleepy so I didn't get lots of alert, happy pictures. But he was very intent on inspecting the grass.

My camera doesn't take great photos in bad lighting, but it takes really nice photos when the lighting is good. Yes, I could use the flash, but then Theo squints in all the pictures. Babies and flash just don't make for very good photos.





Yes, I dressed him in a nice polo and combed his hair, but was in yoga pants and tennis shoes myself. I actually managed to get some exercise before it got hot.
He loves to crawl into my lap these days. He loves his mommy!

Handsome

He dozed lightly during the walk

No comments:

Post a Comment