Saturday, December 10, 2016

My Little Helper, Tina Baby Shower, Joey Baptism

Theo is really likes to imitate his parents. In this case he wants to help sweep and talk on the phone. He also likes to hold Little Foot's leash on walks, throw Little Foot's ball for him, and use pens.

My cousin Christina is pregnant with twins and we attended a beautiful baby shower for her. I am so happy for her and everyone is pretty excited to have some girl cousins on the way. Tina has always been so good with babies and kids. I made some sleep sacks for the little girls, Laila and Lydia. They have pink and purple elephants on them. I made the sleeves extra long and sewed them shut. I really like my sleep sacks like that for Theo because it keeps his hands covered so they stay warm and he isn't able to scratch himself.

My brother Jared got to baptize his son, Joey, today which was really neat. My mom gave a talk on baptism beforehand and there were so many little kids who were so excited to hear their grandma talk. She kept it very child-friendly with questions just for them. Lisa's 4 kids were there as well as Jared's 3, Theo, and then there were other kids who weren't my mom's grandkids. During the talk, Theo escaped and went and stood right in front of his grandma and just looked at her.

Afterward we went to Jared's and had lunch together.
I found purple sweet potatoes at Sprouts. I love purple and I love sweet potato, so I decided to try.
They are fun, but honestly I like the taste of orange sweet potatoes better. These were closer to a regular potato taste than a sweet potato taste.

He was so excited that I was sweeping. You would think I never clean.

I don't clean. I can't because my baby plays with my cleaning tools.



Such a cheeser

Feeding the dog.

"Aunt Lori, I'll get a picture of you with your granddaughter."
But Rachel was only interested in getting to Theo

Theo, Grandma, and Rachel

These were in a gift bag, pinned like this on a line. How cute is that?

While Tina unwrapped gift, Theo grabbed his cousin's hand and forced her to take a book.

Yep, Theo got his cousin to read to him

Buying for twin girls is just so cute


Tina's mom made these quilts. They are beautiful!

The sleep sacks I made

I looked in and Little Foot was cuddled on the bed and Theo was reading a book. Everything was calm.

Sweater vest

Mommy is busy making pancakes? Well Theo will clear the pans out of the drawer and climb in.

Proud of himself

Another day when he wanted to help sweep.

I am usually careful to keep tissues up, but I had a cold and accidentally left a box within reach. Theo took advantage.

Caught!

Talking on the phone

After his baptism, at his home.

Family photo 12-10-16



No comments:

Post a Comment