Thursday, January 26, 2017

Will's Wedding

Will and Amanda got married on the 14th. It was very beautiful. You will have to take my word for it or find other's photos, because I actually didn't take pictures when I was at any of the events. They of course had a professional photographer there who would do a better job anyway.

We had lots of family in town, which was fun. Sarah, Bob, and Sam stayed with us in Theo's room (and Theo roomed with us).

On Friday Theo and I went to Amanda's bridal shower at a bakery, which was lots of fun. Theo especially liked all the attention since he was the only baby there. He also liked the mini cupcakes. At the shower we played a game where we matched Disney couples. I have to watch more Disney, apparently. I actually got most of the answers.

 Saturday we had pictures, the wedding, dinner, and reception. It was nice, but we left the reception after only like 30 minutes because Theo had missed his nap (he had just gotten to sleep and the doorbell rang and the dog barked and so his nap was toast), and so we had to get him home.

We got to see lots of out of town family: Sarah, Bob, and Sam; Aunt Jean Ann and Bronwyn; Uncle Paul; Grandma Carpenter; Steven, Stacy, Clara, and Jonah. Oh, and Will and Amanda showed up too. I think that's all our out of town company.








Theo chilling, probably in the evening, in his sleep sack.

1 comment:

  1. Weddings are wonderful! I am glad everything went off without a hitch!

    ReplyDelete