22 lbs 6 oz.
30.25 inches tall
18.5 inches head width.
This morning I got us both forks for our pancakes, strawberries, and eggs. He ate with his hands and then when he got less hungry he started using the fork, and then commandeered mine as well. I got another fork. He wanted that one too. I did give it to him. He's a bit spoiled.
Below was the day he was intent on learning to use a fork. It was Sunday and he was eating peas, which are an ambitious choice. I had just stopped filming when I saw that he had succeeded in getting one on, so I started filming again. It is kind of dark, but you should see his smile when he eats the pea in the second one.
Theo also has learned how to use light box Jay made him. He is strong enough to work the switches, with some effort.
Just in the past few weeks he is also getting better at playing by himself for a few minutes.
| I don't know if you can tell, but he is asleep on top of his teddy bear. That is the white, fluffy thing under his shoulders. |
| He decided that the dog's seat was good for him too. |
| The dog wasn't too pleased. Right after the picture, Little Foot left. |
| Unfortunately for Little Foot, Theo followed him. Yes, this picture was taken 60 seconds later. After taking the picture, I made Theo leave him alone for awhile. |
| Trying to wear Daddy's shoe. |
| Succeeding in walking in Daddy's shoe, even backwards. |
No comments:
Post a Comment