On Sunday we also had an extended family party at my parents'. It was combined with our family dinner we have. For this he asked for "a giant chocolate cake with marshmallows." My grandma got that for him.
Theo has asked and asked for Peppa Pig toys, so Daddy made him one. Theo also got some money for his birthday. With it he bought a Peppa Pig in a car, a Peppa Pig Karaoke toy (a pretend juke box thing, not a real machine), and a Marshall Paw Patrol action figure.
His favorite gift may have been a Hot Wheels Garage his cousins gave him. He really likes it. Or his alphabet pillow that he threw at Daddy while yelling, "Pillow fight" and causing Daddy to spill water on his expensive keyboard.
About Theo:
Favorite book: Elmo's Big Lift and Look Book (It has lift the flap for letters, numbers, opposites. . .)
Favorite food: Bananas and apples and french fries
Favorite dessert: Apples, bananas, and vanilla ice cream
Favorite T.V. show: Peppa Pig and If You Give a Mouse a Cookie (it's now a show)
Favorite thing to do: ABC, dress-up (he has his Goku Halloween costume, a Pete the Cat's groovy buttons shirt that I made, and a cape)
Favorite Song: Shake Your Bean Bag
Favorite Color: Dark blue
Favorite Letter: k (he is very insistent on this)
Favorite Place to Go: Nursery (at church)
Favorite Thing to do with Daddy Play secret letters. (Daddy writes letters down on the white board or on paper and Theo has to find them.) No peeking!
Theo's new thing is calling his parents by their first names.
Theo: Julie, can I have more milk?
Me: Try, "More milk, please, Mommy."
Theo: More milk, please, Julie.
As you can see, he is also clever.
There's a Daniel Tiger episode where the catch phrase song is, "Thank you for everything you do."
I think it may be my favorite because whenever he sings that to me instead of just saying "thank you" it makes me really happy.
Theo is singing more and it's cute.
Yesterday I had a number call my phone -- the actual phone, not the forwarded number I give out, so I knew it wasn't for me. Typically when I hang these up, they call right back. So sometimes I just answer and wait 10 seconds before hanging up to confuse their machine.
Well I was busy when I realized that I had answered, put the phone in my pocket, and then I had been singing to myself. I hope some telemarketer regretted calling me.
| That is a snack bowl on his head under the headphones. Also, you can see his big Peppa. The box is a swimming pool for her. |
![]() |
| He shouted to me to come, that he had Daddy's watch. And I think he even said "Daddy," and not "Jay." |


No comments:
Post a Comment