It was Sedona's baptism on Saturday and we got a family picture.
The baptism was really nice and Sedona's dress she changed into afterward was so pretty :)
After we went to Jared and Tammy's and had lunch and cake and Eegees and swimming. We hadn't seen their house. Even with our new fountain, I think Theo is still a bit jealous of their home. They have an indoor trampoline, a pool out back, and stairs. Tammy showed off how smart Theo was to her family. Theo told them about a giant Planetarium book that he got from the library. He loves that thing. I think he may be upset when it's time to return it. I was helper mom for preschool recently and Stephanie taught about the solar system and Theo was super excited and knowledgeable.
 |
| Tina took this picture. I borrowed it |
We sold our old, drowning hazard fountain a few Tuesdays ago. I thought we wouldn't have a fountain for awhile, but then Theo got very upset that his fountain was gone. Even empty (so it was safe) Theo had gotten attached to it.
So that very weekend Jay took him to Home Depot and then a pottery place to buy things to make a bubble fountain. Theo loves it. Jay did such a good job and got the grass in just before Mother's Day :)
 |
| This was part 2 when Jay added brick around the fountain |
 |
| Part 3 when Jay added grass |
 |
BEFORE: the fountain that we got rid of because it's a drowning hazard. This was several months ago before the winter grass died |
 |
| Theo isn't supposed to stand on the new sod. He's doing a good job staying on the brick |
 |
| Swimming after the baptism |
 |
| He was cold |
No comments:
Post a Comment