I'll back date this post to November so I can find it in the future, but it's 12-19-21 when I'm finally getting this post up.
Theo turned 6! We love him so much. This year he wanted to go to Get Air, an indoor trampoline place. We had thought back in July when he asked for that, that he would be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by his birthday, but the vaccines were approved at that time. But exactly 2 weeks after his second vaccine Jay took him there and he had a great, jumpy time. They also got ice cream and a Happy Meal that day.
For his birthday itself we celebrated him all day. The girls really love him too. He requested Little Caesar's pepperoni pizza and Crazy Bread as well as a scientific calculator.
6 seems so much bigger than 5 and Theo is definitely understanding more and is lots of fun.
We were discussing fractions and I showed him how 2/6 equals 1/3 and other similar fractions.
His favorite books are the Eight Bit Warrior books, Phoebe and her Unicorn, Dragon Masters, Ivy and Bean, and Mia Mayhem.
He was the kindergarten bee of the week on his birthday and brought in his favorite picture book to read with the class -- ABC Universe. That's been his favorite for years. He also brought a Pokemon Psyduck toy that was Jay's when he was little to share that he loves that card game/ video game/ show.
Favorite Things:
Minecraft
Reading
Riding his bike -- a week ago Jay's bike had a flat so Jay jogged while Theo rode his bike around the neighborhood looking at decorations. Theo was stoked that he could ride faster than Jay could run. Jay was too out of breath when they got home to say anything about it.
Playing Pokemon cards
Playing with a calculator
| This was obviously on the girls' birthday but I wanted to include it on this post. |
| He told me he wanted a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and chocolate chips on top. I asked if M&Ms would be okay and he decided yes, so that's what I made. |
No comments:
Post a Comment