Theo's Kinder Graduation, Wendy and Miri "Reading"
Wendy and Miri have started really enjoying picture books with plot lines. They love Interrupting Chicken, If You Give A Party, and Old Hat, New Hat. Below is a video of them "reading" that last one. I got most of the book.
Theo graduated from kindergarten and is home for summer vacation.
Theo graduated from kindergarten. It was super cute.
They sang a cute song to about kindergarten to the tune of "The Addams Family" theme song
Green mask for easy identification
They said that they wanted to sleep on their windown sill
Wendy pigtails
Eating is fun when you're 2
Sitting in a pot
Wendy is helping wipe Miri's face
Harry Potter glasses!
Whenever the girls see this Blippi scene, they shout, "GRANDMA!!" That woman looks a bit like my mom.
I turn my back for just a moment, putting things in the fridge, and find she's helped herself to the squeeze mayonnaise.
Magnet letters are fun with the magnadoodle
Miri loves to climb in my lap and ask to take a picture with me
That giant lump under the compression blanket is . . . Theo! He was screaming he was stuck. I, of course, took a photo as I came to help the girl out of the way.
We went on the girls' very first zoo trip! Their favorite was the giraffes
They got into Miri's bed like this all by themselves and were upset when I moved Wendy to her own bed before leaving them to nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment