Thursday, July 4, 2024

Theo's Domino Builds

We got back home from the 4th of July church breakfast and Miriam had really liked the different drink choices. 
She came up to me with the tumbler she drinks from at the table, "There's NOTHING in my water cup! No water! No chocolate milk.  . ."
Theo has gotten really into building with dominoes*, and then of course knocking down his creations. I'm pretty impressed by his steadiness in building. I don't want to challenge him to a game of Jenga in the future because this kid has skills.
*I looked it up. Both "dominoes" and "dominos" are acceptable plurals for "domino."






Miri wanted a bun but she already had pigtails

I swear I was the one who researched and filled out my ballot, not chimchar.



He taped a straight line of dominos together to make the top of the J



Fun with friends





No comments:

Post a Comment