Wendy said yes and I redirected, "But you're going to have her twin sister in your class. Wendy will be next door in the other class." I called Miri over to meet her teacher.
All my kids love riding the school bus. This really helps them get out the door in the morning because not getting to ride the bus because they missed it is a big punishment enough. I did have 1 kid miss the bus and I had them do chores to make up for making me drive them.
![]() |
| There was very little interest in standing still to get this photo, so I didn't get one where Theo was smiling and looking at the camera. |
In July the girls took a tap class. It was for ages 4-5 and beginner and through parks and rec. I figured they would mostly just play, but they actually learned some things and Wendy especially seemed to pick up on how to keep the rhythm. Theo came to the family watch day and he said his sisters were better than all the other kids.
![]() |
| Miri is in the front and you can see Wendy facing the mirror |
![]() |
| They were just playing at this point. Wendy has pigtails and Miri's facing the camera and has braids |
![]() |
| library program. They are supposed to look like neon signs |
![]() |
| Wendy hard at work |
![]() |
| I made this sourdough bread. It's the only time I've made an actual loaf with no additional yeast, just the stuff in the starter. I've kept the starter alive, but regular bread is easier to bake. |
![]() |
| spam musubi |
![]() |
| Dresses from Layla and Lydia whose grandma made them |
![]() |
| library program |
![]() |
| I'm not sure what this salad was. I think it was arugula? This is what I get for finishing this post in November. I don't know what exactly this salad was or the reaction to it. |
![]() |
| We were baking together and Jay got a picture |
![]() |
| We defused our hair to make it wavy |
![]() |
| Wendy's is wavier than Miri's |
![]() |
| Theo is on the right getting what looks like a possible strike. We all bowled |
![]() |
| Watching 4th of July fireworks |





















No comments:
Post a Comment