Happy Easter, everyone!
![]() |
| Our church had a walk through Easter event with real goats outside to pet and feed. |
![]() |
| They even covered the hall with fabric to look a bit like biblical times. Each room represented a different event, like Gethsemane. |
![]() |
| Theo loves to get his picture taken |
![]() |
| Flying kites |
![]() |
| After Alec's baptism, Wendy was showing how to draw on the board |
![]() |
| Trying to grab of photo of him smiling |
![]() |
| I brought this to the store so I could get the right size, since the size was worn off. I think that's a very mom thing to carry into a store. |
![]() |
| Writing "b"s the correct way is hard. But wow, my handwriting was never that good in all elementary school, and Wendy is only in kindergarten |












No comments:
Post a Comment