
Alicia took me to a free Bridal Fair at Temple Square. They had a lot of fun ideas. These are some cup cakes I thought Jay would like a lot, even if they aren't particularly appropriate for a wedding :)
Last year Alicia won a cruise for her honeymoon. While there I won a basket of lotions which isn't a cruise, but winning is always fun, right?
The yesterday I got notified that I also won a pearl necklace.
The other night Jay and I took advantage of the s
In other news, I don't think my busy college-student sister has begun looking at dresses, but both of the mothers have. They've sent some suggestions to me. Here were my favorites:
A suit dress and a dress with a tie on the front.
Thanks for everyone's help.
Oh, and look at the picture of Jay and the snowman... you can completely see a shadow on his face of a falling snowflake.
I never won anything at those bridal shows! And you're right - Jay would totally love those puppy cupcakes. Would they work better for the groom's cake if they were purple puppies? ;)
ReplyDeleteThe pearls are so pretty! I'm glad you won! yay! And the snowman looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on winning stuff! Gotta love free things! :-) I like the suit dress the best, although it looks remarkably similar to the one Mom wore at my wedding, just a different color. :-D
ReplyDeleteI think you should have this for your wedding cake: http://mermaidsbakery.com/gallery.html#. Look at cake #2, the Super Mario Bros one.
Are you sad you didn't have a Super Mario 2 wedding cake, Lisa?
ReplyDeleteI think I might want mine to be mainly white...
Really? You'd go for a more traditional cake? :-) While I think some of the themed wedding cakes are pretty cool looking, I can't imagine liking a game/movie/book series enough to have wanted it to be the focus of my wedding reception. :-)
ReplyDelete