The wedding colors have changed: Purple and silver
I've decided to simplify things. Sarah is my maid of honor, and I would like her to wear the wedding color purple. I would also like both mothers to wear the same color. I am mailing a paper with the correct shade on it. I would like the three dresses to match, but getting something close that doesn't clash works for me. I've decided that it's unnecessary for everyone to be in this color. Don't worry, I still want everyone in pictures.
For the men: Could both dads wear black suits and silver ties? I don't know if you already own black suits or not.
Questions for you:
How many people are attending the luncheon in Houston?
My parents would like to hire a photographer in Houston. Do you have any suggestions?
a friend from high school has a photography studio in houston. her website is http://www.kellyniemann.com/ if you want to check her out. don't know what kind of pricing you're looking for, but she's the only pro I can think of that i know who is working out of Houston.
ReplyDeleteFYI - I saw some silver ties at Walmart today - $9! There was a shiny one and a textured one, both very nice.
ReplyDelete