Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Yellowstone and new (but used) things

I'm still posting more Yellowstone photos because I know my family that went might want them (or certain members might want me to destroy the pictures with them in it). I do want copies of their pictures too. 
Sarah and Bob
The other pictures are that I went to D. I. (a thrift store) and found three matching mirrors (two of which were still in the box). I also found a little decorative pitcher that matches the vase one of my grandmas gave me.  I love finding cheap things.



Disappearing into the mist!






We went on several hikes. This one was to a natural bridge, which is a bridge of rock..

I think this is the natural bridge, even if you can't really see it.

See the ninja chipmunk?

Sarah and Bob had a campsite.



Baby bison!
My Grandma Phyllis gave me this vase and I found the small pitcher to match. It looks regal on Natalie's bookshelves above the Reader's Digest novel compilations, doesn't it?
In the vase is my wedding bouquet. 

Brand new mirrors from a thrift store. Yes, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment