So for Halloween Jay and I were boring and didn't dress up... BUT I made cool dinner items and Suki, Seth, and Liam were cute and dressed up.
I really did enjoy seeing the neighborhood kids I know (and also lots of kids I didn't know) come and get candy. I compared the massive amounts of kids to a parade. It was fun to watch. The big difference was that, unlike EVERY parade I've ever been to/in, it wasn't miserably hot. That was great. The only kid that got away with a big handful of candy... used to be in my primary class.
So Jay's been doing fly out interviews. Interestingly, the places that like him have all been in Cali. Yes, cousins, we may be joining you in the sunny, warm, beach state of bliss :) But of course who knows for sure?
So pictures. Because I know most people just want the pictures.
 |
| The witch hat decoration we made! |
 |
| Get in close. Liam is only a few weeks old and is studying his older brother--Wow! Seth's a big brother!--just as hard as Seth is studying him! |
 |
Last Thursday it snowed! Great!... Okay, Jay had a fly out and it made that all very complicated and driving him to and from the airport was scary... but playing with Sakura in snow was fun! P.S. because of Jay's delayed flights I had to get him from the airport at 1 a.m., so I brought Little Foot as my guard dog. |
 |
| Her coat's open. See how not that cold it was? |
 |
| A mummy dog and taco eyeball salad! Yay Halloween food! |
 |
| The Back of Rainbow Brite and Murky |
 |
| That Rainbow Brite costume was made by Sakura's grandma (her "Gabi") for NATALIE years ago. Nat is Sakura's mom. |
No comments:
Post a Comment