Saturday, December 14, 2013

All Dressed Up

Jay's work hosts a fancy smancy Christmas party every year at a place so exclusive, you're not allowed to use cameras in the building. We took a couple of shots at home.


Lookin' good

Pity I wasn't posed.

Pretty kitten heels

Jay told me, "With me in my suit, I need to get a picture with Little Foot in his top hat."
Sorry, your hand was still in the way



"You got it right? Him wearing the top hat?"--Jay
"Ummm, the top hat's on the floor."--Me
"Hey! The hat goes on your head!
"And stop trying to lick me?"
"Now get one where I'm looking at the camera"

Yeah.

For Christmas Jay's parents got us this beautiful cherry pie pan (or any kind of pie) that's super deep dish and comes with a stand! That was so sweet of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment