I took this picture ages ago using my cell. I was out walking Little Foot and there was this cat chilling in an empty flower pot of my neighbors.
I would have gotten a better photo, but I didn't really want to walk on my neighbor's lawn... especially with a bark-happy dog that would have loved to scare the cat. Or to run away from it. He switches between thinking cats are great to chase and then being terrified that they will eat his soul.
Anyway, Jay fixed our camera recently, but I think the only thing I've used it for so far is taking pictures of sausage muffins. All the other recent photos on my blog were taken with my iPad.
Jay has passed number 3 of 4 CPA exams. I'm so proud of him... and wish I could give him a vacation.
Hey, look! I found some more pictures that have to do with us, not just food.
Jay is preparing to go backpacking with the young men in the ward. Everything goes into that pack.
I've gotten to spend some more time practicing the keyboard and I can actually see some improvement. Hopefully this will transfer well to a real piano.
My parents are currently in Chile on their mission. We've finally gotten an e-mail from them and we're very proud. My mom says everyone's Spanish is really fast, but they've been excited to be there and they are really looking forward to serving the people there and teaching them about the Gospel.

No comments:
Post a Comment