Monday, February 22, 2016

Theo in his Tuxedo Onesie


Jay and Little Foot are still the best cuddle buddies.



What a dashing little child I have. This was Valentine's Day. It was 1 hour before we had to leave for church and Theo needed a clean outfit. Do I put him in church clothes, or something else and then change him into church clothes at the last second before leaving just in case of spit up or other baby liquids?

I decided on church clothes, since he now has several to choose from so if he did need a clean set of clothes, he won't have ruined the only ones that fit. This tuxedo onesie is from Sam. I'm sure Sam looked amazing in it too.

Theo then went 9 hours without getting a drop of anything gross on this outfit. Jay says he appreciates looking so debonair. He would have looked better with pants too, but this was only 10 days out from his surgery on his side, so no waistbands rubbing for him.







Little Foot was enjoying cuddling near me and Theo

That's enough with the camera, Mommy!


I thought the boxing overalls were appropriate since yesterday he managed to scratch his face a lot. You can't actually see it that well in the picture.




He stood holding only my hand. My strong baby boy!




No comments:

Post a Comment