Thursday, February 25, 2016

Theo in the rocker

I made the blanket behind him at a Young Women's church activity as a teen. My mom came across it and gave it back to me just a few weeks after Theo was born. That was nice timing! It's nicer than leaning against the wicker.

He has gotten really interested in his feet. I guess they are as good to look at as a mobile. I wonder if he knows that he is the one who is wiggling them.
I post just about every time I get photos off my camera. Today I took pictures for my food blog of Baked Blueberry Pancakes, so I also got these photos of Theo.

Theo still is doing well. He ate so much this morning that I wonder if he's going to go through another growth spurt really soon.

We have Velcro swaddle wraps I love -- he sleeps so much better in them than without them. Sometimes in the morning I find that, despite the Velcro to hold Theo's arms in, he has escaped with 1 arm or the other. He always looks at me so proudly.

I don't mind when he escapes after he is done sleeping -- I only want him swaddled when he's tired and asleep so that his arms don't jerk up when he startles, waking him.

I decided to look up some lyrics to Brahm's Lullaby and really liked a YouTube video of Jewel singing a version. If I learn the words, maybe it will become our goodnight song. I typically sing him Goodnight, My Someone from The Music Man. And I fudge the words because I have never looked them up.

On our way home from church, wearing an awesome penguin tie

His grandma is holding him as well as his second cousin. She is 8 days older than him, and I think has about 2 1/2 pounds on him!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture of Mom and her arms full of babies!!

    ReplyDelete