We had lots of fun with the camera. In this half Kevin and his family came.
Unlike the very first swim, Theo was a lot more passive and watching everyone. I think this really makes sense when you see from the pictures all of the different people, toys, and splashing going on. We should have gotten a picture of him with my cousin's baby together, but that didn't happen.
Updates on Theo:
He is still not quite crawling, but he can make his way several feet by inching and lunging and rolling, provided he has the right incentive. Unfortunately, the right incentive is usually chewing on things that I'd rather he didn't -- like the iPad charger. We are already starting to child proof the house.
New for me:
After missing church for 2 Sundays in a row because our family had colds, I went and spoke in Sacrament meeting. I'm glad that's over with. Jay said Theo was very well behaved during it. He didn't have to take Theo into the hall at all. I was also given an assignment at church to teach the primary kids. I don't yet know what age group I'll be teaching. I am not sure how Theo is going to feel about me leaving him with his dad while I teach. That will be something to work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment