Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Camping Pictures

I have finally gotten a chance to look at the pictures. I'm glad the big group one turned out pretty well. Theo wasn't facing the camera, but you can't really blame him. We were all in the photo, so the camera was set on a timer and so there was no one to look at.

We had Jared and his wife and 3 kids; Lisa and her 4 kids (her husband was working); Me, Jay, and Theo; and of course my parents. We missed Steve and his family, Sarah and her family, Will, and Davy.

Unrelated, I composed a list of Theo's recent firsts. He turned 7 months on June 12.
June 8 -- Theo started crawling up on his hands and knees.
June 12 -- Theo can use furniture to pull himself into a standing position.
June 18 -- Theo started babbling syllables, rather than just squeaks, coos, and grunts. His favorite is "da da da da da."
June 19 -- Theo climbed 2 stairs at church. I was teaching Primary at the time. Theo is getting close to climbing the dog stairs at home. Please, don't, Little One. Then you could get on the bed and fall off of it head first.
June 21 -- Theo got his first tooth, which is his bottom right.


I told Jay that he was so good at camping. He said he was okay at it.

I don't know if this outfit belonged to Jay as a baby or Bob (Sarah's husband). Whichever, it's clearly from the 80s and it's pretty cute.


When it started raining, Little Foot raced right for the tent because he was totally capable of getting in a out on his own. He knows what tents are for.

Little Foot is always a favorite.

Birthday while camping!


After his mom removed the candles, he picked up the entire brownie to stuff in his mouth.

Nap time with Aunt Lisa

Cousins

"When I grow up, I want to be just like you, only quieter."
I'm sure that's what Theo was thinking ;)




I played with some filters on this picture because Theo and I are both smiling nicely, but the photo turned out blurry. Now the blurriness just looks artistic, right? Maybe?

Yeah, photo, turns out clear when we don't smile as well.

He loved gnawing on an apple slice




I love how as everyone is trying to get ready for the group photo, Little Foot is getting pet.
Why do you use passive voice? Because you're not sure other parents would like you to label pictures with names on your blog.

Right after the big group picture. I think the kids were a bit pictured-out



No comments:

Post a Comment