Jared's neighbors were very generous, giving out handfuls of candy. Erik said that his arm was getting tired from carrying his pumpkin!
On Halloween we went to Target. At one point Theo was refusing to be in the cart and squirming so much in my arms as I looked at an item, I finally just put him down. He then proceeded to walk, pushing the cart by himself. He loved it and it was so cute!
| I left his pants off because I was afraid he'd be hot with those long sleeves. |
| Jay made the happi coat, sword belt, and sword for our samurai dog. |
| Check out that sword Jay made him with wool felt! |
| His back says Mo Mo |
| Sword in action |
| I made my wings from knits and performance knits. Theo took a long nap one day and I managed to cut and sew them. |
Halloween 2015: I never did put this photo on the blog. It was only a cell phone picture and I think it's the only photo we have of our costumes last year.
Jay: Linus
Little Foot: Linus's blanket
Julie: The pumpkin patch
Unborn Baby: The Great Pumpkin!


You all looked great! I think it's so cool that you bring Little Foot with you everywhere. He must be one well behaved boy! My dog would freak out, since he hates kids and gets tired easily.
ReplyDeleteTheo is adorable!I am glad that you all had fun! It is nice living around family, so Theo has memories with his cousins.