Saturday, October 29, 2016

Trunk or Treat Momotaro

We went to our church party where you trick or treat to the cars. Before the trick or treating was chili, cornbread, and games.

We had the primary program practice from 2-4, where I helped with the kids preparing for their presentation tomorrow at church. Jay stayed at home with the dog and baby. He did a fantastic job getting the little ones ready and himself and then he came to the church at 4:30 p.m. when the party started. I had from 4-4:30 p.m. to get ready myself and hang out. It was very different to not have a child to take care of while I got ready (or to be certain my child would wake any second). I hear Theo also did a great job. He napped while I was gone and then threw a ball around. He is getting better at throwing. Soon he'll be more athletic than me.







He loved that katana!

She told us that she had a better Pikachu costume than any of the others because hers was really from Japan



We spotted a lion


Theo likes Batman cuddles




You can see his Momo on the back




"Can we get a picture of our baby with your beanie baby?"

Supergirl pose

He doesn't like his rations

The epic battle


Harry says, "Expelliarmus!"
I don't know him, but his mom posted on the Facebook group that he has an allergy and someone--she doesn't know who--went to all the cars and had the cars give him stickers and pencils and erasers. She said it was really great.



The deer is prancing

"My dress matches yours! Can we get a picture?"

Our pirate neighbor.
I say neighbor because every time her little girl sees me she says, "Hey, you're my neighbor!"
She typically says it at least 5 times in every conversation I have with her.





Creative penguin

Not only is this a really cute Pinocchio, but he understood how dogs work. He twice slipped Little Foot some scraps of bread.


She got that bobbing for apples, Can you see her vampire blood?









1 comment:

  1. Which chapel was this at? I know a lot of the people in your photos! I'm guessing either Rita Ranch or the Fairmont building.

    ReplyDelete