On Thursday my youngest brother, David, married Melissa. It was a very beautiful ceremony in the Gilbert, AZ temple. Davy is such a nice person and Melissa is sweet. We wish them lots of happiness.
It was so kind of Hannah and also Theo's cousins to watch him during the wedding. Apparently he cried the entire time. He was super clingy to me for all the wedding festivities, so I didn't get as many pictures as I hoped I would, but there were lots of people with cameras.
After the ceremony we went to lunch. Theo fell asleep on the drive to the restaurant and was just the cutest as he slept in his car seat.
Yesterday was the wedding reception. This was also gorgeous and so nice. Theo only wanted to go outside where it was raining. He was so excited! So was his cousin, Rachel. Zinah and I had both curled our hair and we both got it wet, but it was worth it for the kid's fun.

Written 7-11
It was so kind of Hannah and also Theo's cousins to watch him during the wedding. Apparently he cried the entire time. He was super clingy to me for all the wedding festivities, so I didn't get as many pictures as I hoped I would, but there were lots of people with cameras.
![]() |
| In front of the temple |
After the ceremony we went to lunch. Theo fell asleep on the drive to the restaurant and was just the cutest as he slept in his car seat.
Yesterday was the wedding reception. This was also gorgeous and so nice. Theo only wanted to go outside where it was raining. He was so excited! So was his cousin, Rachel. Zinah and I had both curled our hair and we both got it wet, but it was worth it for the kid's fun.

l
| The only picture I got inside the reception. This was the bouquet toss. |
![]() |
| He got the milk out of the fridge and said, "Cat, milk!" over and over. Yes, that toy is a cat. |
![]() |
| At the restaurant. Hauling the entire car seat wasn't easy, but it paid off since he napped. |
![]() |
| At library baby time. He stayed longer than most of the kids and so got BOTH trucks |
![]() |
| He is putting that screwdriver in a hole where a real screw is. Grandpa Carpenter (his great grandpa) would have been proud |
![]() |
| He loves Mommy's socks |
Written 7-11
Last night I made tortellini soup. Theo loved it, mostly the tomato-y brith and the tiny bits, onions and bell peppers. He kept saying, "Soup," and "Mmm good." I would have been more flattered at this compliment except he also says, "Mmm good," when he uses the swim toys to drink pool water.
Written 7-5
I have no idea if he knows what cute means.
Sometimes I think he is saying complete sentences like, "I want milk," but I may be imagining that. It is more, whiney mumble, "milk."
He loves to eat corn on the cob.
He loves to sit in my lap but sometimes wants to sit by himself in the big rocking chair.
The other morning at 5 a.m. I tried and tried to get him back to sleep. He kept falling asleep but waking when I tried to put him down. I finally told him I was going back to sleep. I laid down on his mattress on the floor. He cried for the rocking chair. But minutes later I heard snoring. I looked up to see that he has climbed into the rocking chair and has fallen asleep sitting up. I decided to move him since when he rolled, he would undoubtedly topple onto the floor. He woke up when I moved him.
He may not know many people's names -- Mommy, Daddy, Tache, Molly (the neighbor's dog), and Amy (his friend) -- but he can identify people in his books by name. Gossie, Gus, and Mickey are all characters he requests. He also can say, "Super Why." He can say "Grandma" and "Daniel" but won't say it when his grandma or cousin is present.














No comments:
Post a Comment