Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Theo the scientist

Today Theo got a sticker at an appointment. The selection was bodies from our solar system. He chose Pluto, "because it's the smallest planet and I'm going to have the smallest sisters!"
I asked him if Pluto was really a planet, and he said, "No, it's a dwarf planet."

Theo has his primary church class with my cousin's daughter. I was told weeks ago that every week he tells everyone, "I'm going to have 2 baby sisters."
And then Rachel chimes in, "And I am going to help take care of Theo when it happens!" Rachel is 8 days older and apparently going to be his babysitter. It's really nice that Rachel and her family are so willing to help.
Theo with a test tube of baking soda and vinegar and a rising balloon. The lab coat, goggles, and kit are a gift from Gabi and Tache.

23 weeks along with twins.
I wore this dress last time in the beginning of the last trimester with Theo's pregnancy. I don't think it will fit in 5 weeks, so I snapped a photo.



Gabi sent this Halloween little vampire for Theo to paint. He loved it


Little Foot decided to sleep with me all tucked in. Jay took the photo in the morning

He played a game in his church class with mustaches. Only Theo kept wearing his.
This was an experiment he thought of by himself. His own experiments are always creative, but often disappointing because they don't work as well as the ones from the kit. I think he added vinegar and water to marshmallows.

Testing the Ph of various things


Hike with friends in August


August 2019 Photo credit: Stephanie







Look at him swim!













No comments:

Post a Comment