Thursday, December 19, 2019

Miri and Wendy are growing

The girls are getting bigger. Wendy is 3 pounds 7 ounces and Miri is 3 pounds 11 ounces.
I've gotten to hold them both at the same time a few times now. They moved the girls into a shared room because they needed the other room for another baby. They hadn't wanted to do it until the girls were in cribs so they took up less space. I'm definitely not complaining.
Daddy got to snuggle both heads.

Wendy. Miri had her head buried in my chest, so I'll get a better picture of her another time.
Theo opening gifts at Great Grandma's house. He told me later, "I got to open presents from Great Grandma BEFORE Christmas! I didn't have to wait. I want to make gifts for people and let them open them before Christmas too!"
Apparently not waiting is the best, and he wants to share that joy.
Blurry picture. I held Wendy and Jay held Miri.
My mom holding Miriam

Theo got to see the twins for a very special evening. They did a Christmas party with crafts and wheeled the babies out to see Santa (pictures to come). Theo saw them through a window. 

Debbie made a Bunny and Kitty for the girls. Theo sees them as his surrogate sisters and so they all cuddle together. Sometimes he calls the stuffed animals "Wendy" and "Miriam."

No comments:

Post a Comment