Friday, January 17, 2020

6 week old girls

On Monday the girls were 6 weeks old. 
Daddy holding Wendy (purple hat for Wendy)
Mommy holding Miri
Wendy and Miri
Wendy's hair is darker
Great Grandma holding, Miriam,I think. I snapped a quick picture and should have checked. The baby was blurry. We'll have to get more photos of them with Great-Grandma
Wendy with the purple blanket
Wendy and Miri. Miri gets the pink
Wendy in the white hat and then Miriam in the crocheted. Big brother Theo was reading to them through a window. He adores them
Theo made sure to show them the pictures
Wendy and Miri.
Miri is smiling! You can tell that Miriam is a bit bigger than Wendy.

I wrote a post at New Years that apparently got deleted. Whoops.
Mid November Theo started begging to bake Christmas cookies. I told him we needed to do it closer to Christmas so that the cookies will be fresh to put out for Santa.
Well December was a bit busy for me. Okay, it was very busy!
I woke up Christmas Eve and realized we never did bake cookies. We had both forgotten! I dropped Theo with my parents where they were setting up for the extended family party when his cousins running around everywhere.
Then I went to the hospital to visit my girls. Then I went to the store and bought dough and frosting (can you believe it? I didn't make it from scratch like I always do!)
Then I picked Theo up and he fell asleep in the car. I hear he was so excited about Christmas and cousins he didn't eat much for lunch. Then he woke up sick. Then he felt much better. . . But then it was too late to make cookies.
Anyway, I said we'd make them another day. On New Year's Eve I finally made time for it and we baked them and decorated them. I couldn't find my piping bags except one. Let's say they didn't look like the Paw Patrol birthday cupcakes. . . But we had fun and left a note on our Christmas tree asking Santa to please come. And he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment