Theo is loving his sisters a lot. Sometimes when he cries he tries to cheer them up. Sometimes he succeeds, so I suppose he has a similar success rate as the girls' parents.
Below: Wendy is in the blue with clouds and Miri is in the white with elephants
Today, April 26, is Little Foot's birthday. He's 15 and still snuggly. He doesn't like walks much but sometimes still will act frisky with his toy.
I think he is going somewhat deaf, or selectively deaf. When Miri needed the paramedics, I'm pretty sure he slept through the entire thing. It's amazing thinking about how he used to run to the door and bark at every little thing.
 |
| Little Foot is napping with Wendy |
 |
| Wendy with a mermaid tail |
 |
| Miri looking so cute! |
 |
| Wendy in white and Miri in light pink. Theo is holding Miri |
Below Miri is in the navy pants
Below: Twin baby feet. Miri is in the white with flowers and Wendy is in the teal
Theo continues to be a little scientist with great ideas. I found him filling up all his cereal bowls with water in the bathroom. He said he wanted to freeze them to make giant ice cubes. Unfortunately, we really don't have room in the freezer plus I really don't want him to spill water all over the contents of the freezer. He has also been making clay planet coins with Daddy. He was upset when I told him the clay was Daddy's and he needed permission. He set about making a cardboard box home for his new solar system and was upset again when I told him I would use the sharp knife on the thick cardboard. Later he was upset that the Oreos were all gone, and could we make more? I felt like I'd said no all day, so despite not a lot of time, we looked up a homemade Oreo recipe. Theo insisted we pull out the tray from the trash so they could be like real Oreos. We made the cookie dough and put it in the fridge during our naps. My mom came to watch the girls while we slept and then she helped Theo bake them and make the filling. They were yummy. It was so nice of her.
No comments:
Post a Comment