Thursday, August 20, 2020

Swimming

 The kids played in a wading pool at my parents and then we borrowed a friend's pool so we could go swimming for the very first time this summer. Because of covid-19 our community pool has been closed.

I feel like I haven't updated much about Theo recently on the blog. He is as cute as ever and growing up. There are things like, "I can't remember the last time he crashed into me." 
That may sound weird, but there was a time that he was always crashing into people and I had a lot of trouble getting him to stop because little or not, it still hurt when he hit me in the gut.

He is so helpful with his sisters and the dog. He feeds Little Foot most of his meals. I have him help with a chore before he gets tablet time and he's figured out how to get it done. He loves Minecraft. He tells me how to go on creative mode where if you search for items' names in the search bar, you can get the resources. But it means that you have to spell them, so he's learning spelling too. He got really frustrated with me that I didn't know the right way to spell one of the fanciful characters. I had to use Google to help us.

Theo is still really loving and likes to snuggle. He accidentally leaves the Calvin and Hobbes books down and then gets upset when the girls try to eat them. Jay has learned how to do some book binding to put them back together. Theo reads Calvin and Hobbes each night at bedtime and when he finds longer stories in them, he asks for the long ones as bedtime stories. For like a month, he had me read the story of the Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons (or something like that).














Miri






Wendy legs






































Wendy



Miri, but like 6 weeks ago. It's really confusing
Miri

Miri
Miri

No comments:

Post a Comment