Saturday, November 12, 2022

Theo's Birthday!

 We celebrated 7 years with our Theo and we love him a lot.

It's the first time he's had a party in years, due to Covid, so we invited lots of people and rented a bounce house, something I've never done before. 

Several days before we told Miri she was invited and she wandered around joyfully exclaiming, "I'm invited to a birthday party!"

It hadn't occurred to us that she would be as excited as Theo. But it's true she's never been to a big party either.

We had great family and friends attend. It was at a park we hadn't taken the kids to before and they loved the playground too. Wendy kept running off in the direction of the playground so we had to keep careful track.

We didn't do drinks except for water, but we did do otter pops and they were well enjoyed. The weather was great.

On the way home Miri told me, "I want a bounce house at my birthday party."
"We'll see," I said, knowing she skipped her nap and was not going to be able to handle a no right then.
Then she added, "And I want Grandma and Granddad to come." I told her we would definitely do that.


(Written in Dec. Date set to Theo's b day)



We rented a Scooby Doo bounce house







Cool Minecraft creeper pinata that Jay made

Miri's gonna get it!

Go, Wendy, Go!

Theo wore the blindfold and had fun hitting it





Up Sabino Canyon







I'm pretty sure she was crying because I refused to give her syrup until she took her gloves off




No comments:

Post a Comment