Friday, October 31, 2025

Theo books, Halloween, and the Primary Program

Theo often has no idea where his water bottle is or what he did with his homework, but the same isn't true for his library books. We were at his bus stop and I saw he had 2 books due. I asked if he knew where they were and he said, "Yeah, that one is on my bookshelf behind the books that are lined up. The other one is in my closet."
And they both were right where he said! He has 35 books checked out and now I'm curious if he knows where each of them is in his room or backpack. 

The girls and I are Huntrix from Kpop Demon Hunters. Wendy is Rumi, the lead, Miri is Mira, who has pink hair so of course Miri wanted to be her. They asked me to be Zoey, who is supposed to be the shortest one. But that's okay. 
Jay is our manager, Bobby. This is really perfect because he's just the clueless, funny man who really likes the girls in his group and wants them to succeed.
Theo and his cousin dressed up together from Gravity Falls. He was Dipper and she was Mable. 



Another mom sharing photos she took of the in house jiu-jitsu tournament

Me watching Theo before his opponent got him in some sort of a are hold (maybe it's called a kumora?)

Theo's in house tournament. He lost by submission and shared 3rd with Vincent. But he fought well


At the ward Halloween party

This was the Primary program at church




Theo was asked to sing a solo the day of the program. The kids that were supposed to sing were ill.


The girls did prepare to sing I Wonder When He Comes Again. They hadn't prepared to share a mic. I was laughing and the camera was wiggling.

Bobby is not only Huntrix's manager, but also he is their wig specialist. Here he is pinning Wendy's wig. He bought and styled each of them.


This was at the jiu-jitsu trunk or treat


This was going to school I didn't let them wear their wigs, but we put in some clip in hair that's the right color. Notice how they have their belts for this photo
Wendy's big braid for school


I happened to come across the pink hair spray we used when I was Nurse Joy. Then Wendy was sad that we didn't have purple. Jay actually ran to the store that morning, but he didn't find any. 

Actual Halloween. We were trying to convince the girls that the Chucky doll is scary, but they were kind of like, "Really? Are you sure? It's just a doll."





Wacky Wednesday spirit week

Happy birthday, Joey!




Over Fall break we took care of a friend's dog (and loved her a lot) and made yummy treats







Moldy bread experiment after 2 weeks


We looked at puppies but didn't take one home. 


Daniel giving Miri a ride at the Pima Air and Space Museum
Daniel and Alicia visited us from Utah! Yay!



Ready to Learn award

Miri got the ready to learn award as well and her teacher took this photo and sent it to me


Pumpkin Patch!

No comments:

Post a Comment