On Friday was Andy's birthday. Theo likes his Uncle Andy and Jay and Andy had plans involving food.
 |
| Why yes that is a giant hamburger. Happy birthday Andy! |
 |
| Why yes, those are 2 pizzas instead of buns for the giant hamburger. |
 |
Me: Cousin Popsicle picture! *Hunter picks up unopened Popsicle in order to pose in the picture.* |
After the giant hamburger with pizza buns (all of you reading this are jealous, aren't you?), they went to see Solo, the new Star Wars movie. Seth and Chad were sick and Theo and Liam were too young, so I stayed home with them.
At one point of watching them, I lost track of Theo. I found him quietly playing with alphabet blocks in Seth's room, completely oblivious to the fact that Seth was asleep in there.
After dinner and a movie at home for the kids, and even a nap, we pulled out the water balloons. Seth woke up and joined us too and had a great time. Liam declared water balloons the best thing ever. I guess he didn't miss going to a real movie theater.
After playing awhile the others returned and Jay had lots of fun with the kids.
 |
| He was having a great time. He also got cold. It was twilight by the time we stopped. |
 |
| The self-sealing balloon thing was leaking and so Liam was getting Uncle Jay wet another way. |
No comments:
Post a Comment