Monday, June 25, 2018

Toddler Swim and Planetarium

It's summer again and our underwater camera came out again. I feel like we already have zillions of pictures of our family swimming, but I'm still excited since Theo is now bigger and doing more in the water. Pictures are still fun because he is growing so fast.


On Saturday we went with Erik and my parents to the Planetarium. It was a birthday celebration for Erik and he was so nice to invite our family to come too! I hope he had a great time. I did an abysmal job being a photographer. But the boys had fun.

Theo's favorite was a display on all the planets. No pictures.

These are tessalations. Erik did the lizards while Theo did the triangles,


They also had fish downstairs. This was taken right before Theo lost it. It was naptime.





We went with some good friends of ours who has a daughter Theo's age :)





He got a little cold, but had a great time.





































































So cute! And I love the lighting







No comments:

Post a Comment