Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Tache and Uncle Andy Visit

On Monday night Dad (Tache) and Uncle Andy came through Tucson and stayed the night. They came with gifts -- Andy's old bunk bed now belongs to Theo, and they also brought an old spring horse for him. 

It was good to see them -- Theo has never met his Uncle Andy before. It was nice of them to take the "scenic" route to drive a moving truck from Houston to Utah so they could stop and see us. 

Theo's Words:
Shoes
Soft (while petting the dog, whether or not he's being soft)
Chip (and he pronounces it better than my brother, Davy, did)
Help (I think, or maybe he is saying "hop" since he typically says it when he wants to get up on the couch and needs a boost)
Benchie (a toy boat made with the 3D printer Jay bought)
Key (he used to shout "Daddy" when Jay walked in the door. Now he asks for "key" to get the mail)
Cookie (I haven't made cookies very much, but he learned that word fast)
Bye (and he waves. . . but not too often when we are actually saying goodbye)

He knows many other words. He is picking things up fast. He doesn't know "no" so I guess he's just the world's most perfect child.

He is getting tooth #13, a canine. 

The video is of Jay's 3D printer working. Come visit us to see it in action.


He is getting so good with shoes, even ones that aren't his. He correctly put on a pair on my sandals the other day, with the strap between his toes.




I had a horse like this when I was little. Theo has not ridden it yet, but he likes to look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment