We finally went to Wee World and I sat on the floor with him. After several minutes he started playing with toys, first close to me and then farther away. He finally felt comfortable in his new space and loved all the toys and things. Rachel, on the other hand, climbed a slide by herself. By the end of the time, Theo and Rachel, and of course Erik, were still having a great time. I had taken Theo to Erik's favorite room with the pretend grocery store, kitchen, and fruit trees. Theo made every effort to climb into the wooden produce bins and sample all of the plastic fruit.
I overheard Erik say, "I'm sooo good at shopping!"
I also heard a little girl talking to Zinah. The girl had put a doll in the refrigerator and explained, "She needs to cool down a little."
We had swimming with friends planned and so we left, but I was amazed Theo was still wanting to play more after 2 hours! I don't know that I have ever seen him entertained anywhere for that long.
Today he was practicing his esses.
Theo: ssss
Me: Mamamama
Theo: Da, da da
Me: Ma ma ma ma
Theo: Da da da!
Me: ssss
Theo: ssss
Theo loves his daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment